Skip to content
- 100% Indian remy hair
- Construction: 100% fully hand-tied
- 13” x 4” lace
- High quality Swiss lace
- Can be bleached and dyed
- Color: Natural black
WASH & CONDITION
- Co-wash extensions prior to installing.
- Wash every 1-2 weeks with sulfate-free conditioning shampoo or co-wash and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Deep condition every 1-2 weeks and rinse with cool water.
- Gently massage in a downward motion when washing, conditioning, and rinsing.
- DO NOT pull or tug extensions when washing and conditioning.
- Use a wide tooth comb, paddle brush, or finger detangle.
- Lightly brush/comb extensions from the ends and work up the hair shaft.
- Keep extensions moisturized with a water-based spray for curly and wavy textures and light smoothing serum for straight textures.
- DO NOT use heat on a high setting or without applying a heat protectant.
- DO NOT use heavy styling products. This will cause build up.
- DO NOT comb/brush extensions excessively.
- DO NOT comb/brush curly and wavy textures when the hair is dry.
- DO NOT dye extensions by anyone other than a professional.
- DO NOT dye too frequently.
- Use a satin/silk hair wrap or pillowcase when lying down.
- DO NOT go to sleep with your extensions wet. This can cause mildew and matting.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection