- CURLY BUNDLE DEALS
CURLY BUNDLE DEALS
The TresSher Pure Gold Collection is luxury hair extensions at its finest. We provide 100% raw unprocessed, single donor, cuticle aligned (remy) hair that is collected and hand-picked directly from Indian temples. Indian hair extensions blend well with ALL hair types; they are light, full of movement and the most versatile in styling. Our bundles are manufactured with the latest technologies to ensure tangle-free hair and a strong durable weft that will stand the test of time.
- 100% Raw Indian hair
- Blends well with all hair types
- Chemical free
- Single donor
- Cuticle aligned (remy)
- Weight: Full 3.5 oz (100 grams) per bundle
- Color: May be a slight color variation between bundles due to the natural state of the hair. (Natural black, off black, and brown)
- Hair can be bleached and dyed
- Texture: May be a slight variation in texture between bundles due to the natural (raw) state of the hair. Straight hair may have a very slight wave pattern since the hair has not been altered and is in its raw state.
- Legally and ethically sourced
Recommended for a full head install
||NUMBER OF BUNDLES
WASH & CONDITION
- Co-wash extensions prior to installing.
- Wash every 1-2 weeks with sulfate-free conditioning shampoo or co-wash and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Deep condition every 1-2 weeks and rinse with cool water.
- Gently massage in a downward motion when washing, conditioning, and rinsing.
- DO NOT pull or tug extensions when washing and conditioning.
- Use a wide tooth comb, paddle brush, or finger detangle.
- Lightly brush/comb extensions from the ends and work up the hair shaft.
- Keep extensions moisturized with a water-based spray for curly and wavy textures and light smoothing serum for straight textures.
- DO NOT use heat on a high setting or without applying a heat protectant.
- DO NOT use heavy styling products. This will cause build up.
- DO NOT comb/brush extensions excessively.
- DO NOT comb/brush curly and wavy textures when the hair is dry.
- DO NOT dye extensions by anyone other than a professional.
- DO NOT dye too frequently.
- Use a satin/silk hair wrap or pillowcase when lying down.
- DO NOT go to sleep with your extensions wet. This can cause mildew and matting.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device