BODY WAVE WIGS
The versatility of TresSher Full Lace Wigs are great for the Queens who love to switch it up and remain fierce while protecting their own hair. Recommended for a full head install
- 100% Indian remy hair
- Full lace wig
- 180% density
- Pre-plucked hairline
- Bleached knots
- Color: Natural black
- Can be bleached and dyed
- Cap Construction: 100% fully hand-tied and equipped with 3 combs attached to the cap and adjustable strap in the back.
WASH & CONDITION
- Co-wash extensions prior to installing.
- Wash every 1-2 weeks with sulfate-free conditioning shampoo or co-wash and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Deep condition every 1-2 weeks and rinse with cool water.
- Gently massage in a downward motion when washing, conditioning, and rinsing.
- DO NOT pull or tug extensions when washing and conditioning.
- Use a wide tooth comb, paddle brush, or finger detangle.
- Lightly brush/comb extensions from the ends and work up the hair shaft.
- Keep extensions moisturized with a water-based spray for curly and wavy textures and light smoothing serum for straight textures.
- DO NOT use heat on a high setting or without applying a heat protectant.
- DO NOT use heavy styling products. This will cause build up.
- DO NOT comb/brush extensions excessively.
- DO NOT comb/brush curly and wavy textures when the hair is dry.
- DO NOT dye extensions by anyone other than a professional.
- DO NOT dye too frequently.
- Use a satin/silk hair wrap or pillowcase when lying down.
- DO NOT go to sleep with your extensions wet. This can cause mildew and matting.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device